The Indian Couture Week ended with a bang on Sunday. With Bollywood A-Listers turning up to support designers, it was a 4-day breathtaking celebration.
Continuing with the recap, here is a rundown of what Day 3 and 4 looked like.
1. Taking bridal lehengas up a notch, Reynu Taandon had the gorgeous Yami Gautam as her showstopper decked in a pastel lehenga with delicate floral embroidery.
2. Sensual necklines, trendy designs and jewel tones dominated Shyamal and Bhumika’s collection. Dressed in a seafoam green lehenga, Kiara Advani made her debut on the ramp as their showstopper.
3. Amit Agarwal’s debut ICW collection was inspired by the formation of crystals in nature. Set in the future, his silhouettes stole the show.
4. Titled ‘Naintara’, Suneet Verma’s collection was ruled by mirrors and floral saris. This mirrored choli will be topping every girl’s wedding wishlist.
5. Rahul Mishra’s designs graced the ramp, enveloped in a green garden. With an elaborate colour palette and embroidery inspired by Mughal architecture, Mishra’s collection
6. With his avant-garde looks and crystal embellishments, Amit Agarwal had the startling Shilpa Shetty walking the ramp as the showstopper.
7. Rohit Bal’s ‘Guldastah’ was inspired from the beauty of Gulmarg, Kashmir. Vibrant florals, flowing anarkalis concluded ICW 2018 in style!
Stay tuned for our fashion inspired articles!