It is that time of the year again. The 11th edition of the Indian Couture Week kicks off bigger than ever! The first two days saw celebrities like Kareena Kapoor Khan, Aditi Rao Hydari and Kangana Ranaut walking for some of the best in the industry.
Here is a recap of all outfits you should go fabric sourcing for:
1. Is it possible for the Kareena Kapoor Khan to strut into a space and not manage to steal all the limelight?
She dazzles in a gold Falguni and Shane Peacock outfit with an equally coruscating wispy feather dupatta.
2. Aditi Rao Hydari was the showstopper for Tarun Tahiliani. Decked in a pink Swaroski lehenga, she was a sight to behold.
3. In an outfit like that of a Victorian Queen, Kangana Ranaut looked ethereal as the showstopper for Anju Modi.
4. Let this mint green number by Anju Modi give you blouse inspiration for your big day.
5. It was raining feathers and crystals as Falguni and Shane Peacock’s collection was showcased. Heavily embellished outfits in their signature tones graced the ramp.
6. Hand embroidered muted undertones in archetypal Tarun Tahiliani style were unveiled in his Bridal Couture and Occasion Wear Collection ‘In Elysium’.
7. Channelling brilliant sheen in this pleated skirt along with the cut work floral blouse, she looks like a sweet dream in this Pallavi Jaikishan outfit.
….Stay tuned for the download on the next two days of ICW and visit KC creations to find couture week inspired clothing.